- 5-alpha Reductase(9)
- Adenosine Deaminase(9)
- C14ɑ demethylase(2)
- Carbonic Anhydrase(40)
- Cholesterol absorption(1)
- Dopamine β-hydroxylase(10)
- Factor Xa(34)
- Folate Analogue(2)
- HMG-CoA Reductase(32)
- Metabolic Enzymes(0)
- Neuronal Metabolism(8)
- Oxidative Phosphorylation(17)
- Procollagen C Proteinase(1)
- Energy Metabolism(0)
- Inorganic Ions(0)
- Uric Acid(0)
- Muscle Metabolism(0)
- Glutathione Reductase(0)
- Thioredoxin Reductase(0)
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase(1)
- Squalene synthase(1)
- ornithine decarboxylase(1)
- Amino acid metabolism(3)
- Pyruvate kinase(5)
- Fatty Acid Synthase (FASN)(6)
- Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase(10)
- Bile Acids & Microbiome(80)
- Bone Growth & Remodeling(31)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism(116)
- Cofactors & Vitamins(56)
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism(67)
- Metabolic Syndrome(16)
- Nutrient Sensing(10)
- Reproductive Biology(117)
- Sterol Biosynthesis(26)
- Prolyl Hydroxylation Enzymes(1)
- Biliary System(3)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC49629 6β-hydroxy Prednisolone A metabolite of prednisolone
- GC11123 α-CEHC
- GC48276 α-Cyclodextrin (hydrate)
- GC48278 α-D-Glucose-1,6-bisphosphate (potassium salt hydrate)
- GC48279 α-D-Glucose-1-phosphate (sodium salt hydrate)
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC45210 α-Linolenic Acid (sodium salt) α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an essential fatty acid found in leafy green vegetables.
- GC48283 α-Linolenic Acid-d14
- GC45602 α-Linolenic Acid-d5 MaxSpec• Standard
- GC49008 α-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of α-muricholic acid
- GC40480 α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)acetonitrile α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)thioacetamide, also known as antigastrin and SC-15396, is an inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- GC63272 β-Apo-8’-carotenal β-Apo-8’-carotenal (Apocarotenal) 是一种维生素原 A 类胡萝卜素，是大鼠CYP1A1 和 CYP1A2 的诱导剂。 β-Apo-8’-carotenal 存在于许多水果和蔬菜中。
- GC45232 β-D-Glucosamine Pentaacetate β-D-Glucosamine pentaacetate is an N-acetylglucosamine derivative that has been shown to promote hyaluronic acid production.
- GC49647 β-Hyodeoxycholic Acid (hydrate) A 3β epimer of hyodeoxycholic acid
- GC49007 β-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of β-muricholic acid
- GC41502 β-Myrcene β-Myrcene is a terpene that has been found in Cannabis and has antioxidative properties.
- GC40551 γ-CEHC The major tocopherol obtained from natural dietary sources is γ-tocopherol, whereas α-tocopherol is the form of Vitamin E typically obtained from synthetic supplements.
- GC45239 δ4-Abiraterone δ4-Abiraterone (D4A) is an active metabolite of the CYP17A1 inhibitor abiraterone.
- GC15975 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- GC49009 ω-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of ω-MCA
- GC49296 τ-Fluvalinate A pyrethroid acaricide
- GC46314 (±)-β-Hydroxybutyrate-d4 (sodium salt)
- GC41661 (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-Glucuronide (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-glucuronide is a metabolite of (±)-4-hydroxy propranolol, which is a metabolite of propranolol.
- GC40112 (±)-Climbazole-d4 (±)-Climbazole-d4 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of climbazole by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC46284 (±)-Cotinine-d3
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC41315 (±)-Ketoprofen Glucuronide (±)-Ketoprofen glucuronide is a phase II metabolite of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) ketoprofen.
- GC40954 (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol (±)-N-3-Benzylnirvanol is a racemic mixture of (+)-N-3-benzylnirvanol and (-)-N-3-benzylnirvanol.
- GC39271 (±)-Naringenin (±)-Naringenin 是一种天然类黄酮。(±)-Naringenin 通过激活肌细胞中 BKCa通道对内皮剥脱血管起血管舒张作用。
- GC45618 (±)-trans-GK563
- GC45269 (±)10(11)-DiHDPA (±)10(11)-DiHDPA is produced from cytochrome P450 epoxygenase action on docosahexaenoic acid.
- GC45270 (±)10(11)-EDP Ethanolamide (±)10(11)-EDP ethanolamide is an ω-3 endocannabinoid epoxide and cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist (EC50s = 0.43 and 22.5 nM for CB1 and CB2 receptors, respectively).
- GC41212 (±)10(11)-EpDPA Cytochrome P450 metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids produces numerous bioactive epoxide regioisomers.
- GC49439 (±)11(12)-DiHET MaxSpec® Standard A quantitative analytical standard guaranteed to meet MaxSpec® identity, purity, stability, and concentration specifications
(±)11(12)-EET is a fully racemic version of the R/S enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from arachidonic acid by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC40386 (±)11(12)-EpETE Eicosapentaenoic acid is converted to epoxyeicosatetraenoic acids (EpETE) by several cytochrome P450 isoforms.
- GC41143 (±)11,12-DiHETE (±)11,12-DiHETE is a dihydroxy metabolite of EPA produced by cytochrome P450-mediated epoxide formation and subsequent hydrolysis by epoxide hydrolase.
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
- GC41648 (±)13(14)-DiHDPA (±)13(14)-DiHDPA is a metabolite of docosahexaenoic acid that is produced via oxidation by cytochrome P450 epoxygenases.
- GC41191 (±)13(14)-EpDPA Cytochrome P450 metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids produces numerous bioactive epoxide regioisomers.
(±)14(15)-EET is biosynthesized in rat and rabbit liver microsomes by CYP450.
- GC41651 (±)14(15)-EET-SI Arachidonic acid is metabolized in the vascular endothelium to epoxytrienoic acids (EETs or EpETrEs) by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC41652 (±)14(15)-EpEDE 8,11,14-Eicosatrienoic acid, also known as dihomo-γ-linolenic acid, is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) produced from γ-linolenic acid by the action of fatty acid elongases.
- GC40360 (±)14(15)-EpETE EDHF (endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor) is an unidentified mediator released from vascular endothelial cells in response to acetylcholine and bradykinin which is distinct from the NOS- (nitric oxide) and COX-derived (prostacyclin) vasodilators.
- GC41653 (±)16(17)-DiHDPA (±)16(17)-DiHDPA is produced from cytochrome P450 epoxygenase action on docosahexaenoic acid.
EDHF (endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor) is an unidentified mediator released from vascular endothelial cells in response to acetylcholine and bradykinin which is distinct from the NOS- (nitric oxide) and COX-derived (prostacyclin) vasodilators.
- GC40434 (±)16-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.
- GC41117 (±)17(18)-DiHETE Eicosapentaenoic acid is an ω-3 fatty acid abundantly available in marine organisms.
- GC41288 (±)17(18)-EpETE-Ethanolamide (±)17(18)-EpETE-Ethanolamide is an ω-3 endocannabinoid epoxide.
- GC40435 (±)17-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.