Heat shock proteins (HSPs) are a family of highly conserved proteins that are expressed, either constitutively or regulated inductively, in response to a wide range of physiological and environmental insults, such as heat shock. According to molecular weight, mammalian HSPs are classified into four subfamilies, including HSP90 (90 kDa), HSP70 (70 kDa), HSP60 (60 kDa) and small HSPs (15 to 30 kDa), among which HSP90 and HSP70 are two of the most studied stress-inducible HSPs. HSP90 is a highly abundant chaperone protein characterized by containing three relevant domains, including the N-terminal domain, the charged middle linker region and the C-terminal dimerization domain; while HSP70 is an ATP-dependent chaperone protein characterized by containing two distinct functional domains, including a peptide binding domain (PBD) and the amino-terminal ATPase domain (ABD). Collectively HSPs play a fundamental role in maintaining the stability of other cellular proteins.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC67916 Palmitic acid-d4
- GC66059 YZ129
- GC65318 BOLD-100
- GC65035 Apatorsen
- GC64988 Grp94 Inhibitor-1
- GC64795 Geldanamycin-FITC
- GC64714 NCT-58
- GC64685 SNX-0723
- GC64655 NXP800
- GC64370 Kongensin A
- GC63852 Palmitic acid-d3
- GC63796 116-9e
- GC63282 Icapamespib
- GC62388 YUM70 YUM70 is a potent inhibitor of glucose-regulated protein 78 (GRP78) inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.5 μM. YUM70 induces endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-mediated apoptosis in pancreatic cancer.Although YUM70 inhibits GRP78 enzymatic activity, it increases the expression of GRP78 by increasing the chaperone translation mechanism.
- GC62305 DDO-5936
- GC62120 DTHIB DTHIB (Direct Targeted HSF1 InhiBitor) is a direct and selective inhibitor of heat shock factor 1 (HSF1) with Kd of 160 nM for DTHIB binding to the HSF1 DNA binding domain (DBD). DTHIB exhibits potently anticancer activities.
- GC61784 HS-27
- GC61582 3-Phenyltoxoflavin
- GC61563 Aminohexylgeldanamycin
- GC48124 Tamoxifen-d5 An internal standard for the quantification of tamoxifen
- GC39477 AMP-PCP disodium
- GC50153 BIX An inducer of GRP78
- GC38503 HSP27 inhibitor J2
- GC38223 Dihydroberberine Dihydroberberine, a hydrogenated derivative of Berberine (BBR), exerts anti-inflammatory effect via dual modulation of NF-κB and MAPK signaling pathways.
- GC36834 p5 Ligand for Dnak and DnaJ
- GC35757 Cucurbitacin D A triterpenoid with diverse biological activities
- GC43649 Falcarinol A plant defense polyacetylene
- GC41955 17-DMAG Water-soluble inhibitor of Hsp90
- GC34634 JG-98 JG-98 is an allosteric inhibitor of Hsp70 that binds tightly to a deep pocket that is conserved in members of the Hsp70 family. JG-98 induces classical apoptosis features, including morphological changes consistent with programmed cell death and positive annexin staining. JG-98 exhibits anticancer activity.
- GC34539 Col003
- GC33663 Teprenone (Geranylgeranylacetone) An inducer of Hsp expression
Rocaglamide (Rocaglamide A)
Rocaglamide (Rocaglamide A) is isolated from the genus Aglaia (family Meliaceae).
- GC33286 TAS-116 An Hsp90 inhibitor
- GC33047 SNX-5422 Mesylate (PF-04929113 (Mesylate)) A prodrug for an Hsp90 inhibitor
- GC32965 Ethoxyquin An antioxidant used in animal feed
- GC32869 HSP70-IN-1
- GC32620 Bimoclomol
- GC32437 HSF1A HSF1A is a cell-permeable heat shock transcription factor 1 (HSF1) activator. HSF1A protects cells from stress-induced apoptosis, binds TRiC subunits and inhibits TRiC activity without perturbation of ATP hydrolysis.
- GC32008 Feretoside
- GC31118 KU-32
- GC31103 Arimoclomol maleate (BRX-220) A co-inducer of heat shock proteins
- GC19215 KRIBB11 An Hsf1 inhibitor
- GC19188 HA15 An inhibitor of GRP78
- GC19121 Debio 0932 An Hsp90 inhibitor
- GC19094 CCT251236 An inhibitor of Hsf1-mediated transcription
- GC18832 Conglobatin An Hsp90 inhibitor
- GC18170 ML-346 An activator of the heat shock response
- GC11912 PF-04929113 (SNX-5422) A prodrug for an Hsp90 inhibitor
- GC13414 AT13387 A selective inhibitor of Hsp90
- GC14411 Apoptozole An inhibitor of Hsp70
Items 1 to 50 of 80 total