AChE, also know as acetylcholinesterase, is a hydrolase that hydrolyzes the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC64285 Rivastigmine carbamate impurity
- GC64193 Hemicholinium 3
- GC63620 Dihydrowithaferin A
- GC63334 Donepezil-d7 hydrochloride
- GC63305 Obidoxime dichloride An AChE modulator
- GC63134 P11149
- GC62827 Acotiamide D6
- GC61848 O-Desmethyl Galanthamine An active metabolite of galantamine
- GC61566 Pseudocoptisine chloride Pseudocoptisine chloride (Isocoptisine chloride) is a quaternary alkaloid with benzylisoquinoline skeleton isolated from Corydalis Tuber, inhibits acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity with an IC50 of 12.8 μM, showing anti-inflammatory and anti-amnestic effects.
- GC61453 Penconazole
- GC48551 (-)-Physostigmine (salicylate) An alkaloid and cholinergic agent
- GC61206 Profenofos
- GC61017 Lycoramine hydrobromide
- GC60957 Jatrorrhizine hydroxide Jatrorrhizine (Neprotin, Yatrorizine), one of the active constituents of Coptis chinensis Franch, has multiple bioactivities, such as hypoglycemic, antimicrobial, and antioxidant activities. It is an inhibitor of AChE with IC50 of 872 nM and demonstrates >115-fold selectivity for AChE over BuChE.
- GC60913 Huperzine C
- GC60774 Dihydro Donepezil
- GC60383 Vomifoliol
- GC60291 Pirimiphos-methyl
- GC60164 Fenitrothion
Chlorpyrifos, as a broad-spectrum organophosphorothioate insecticide, has a principal mechanism of toxicity by inactivation of acetylcholinesterase at nerve junctions.
- GC39836 Coumaran
- GC39656 Pralidoxime iodide Pralidoxime Iodide (2-PAM) is an antidote approved for reactivation of inhibited acetylcholinesterase (AChE) in organophosphate poisoning.
- GC39141 Pseudocoptisine acetate
- GC39052 Leptomerine
- GC38982 Swertianolin
- GC38793 Huperzine B An alkaloid with neuroprotective activity
- GC38732 Acotiamide monohydrochloride trihydrate Acotiamide Hydrochloride (YM-443, Z-338) is the hydrochloride salt form of acotiamide, a prokinetic agent with gastrointestinal (GI) motility-enhancing activity. It is a new orally active selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
- GC38698 1-Naphthyl acetate 1-Naphthyl acetate is usually used in a rapid staining method for identification of macrophages. 1-Naphthyl acetate is a potent chromogenic substrate for the detection of erythrocyte acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity.
- GC38625 Dehydronuciferine
- GC38433 Jatrorrhizine An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC38411 Picfeltarraenin IA Picfeltarraenin IA is an AChE inhibitior, and an potential PI3K and EGFR inhibitor. It also acts as an inhibitor on both the classical and alternative pathways of the complement system.
- GC38026 Violanthin
- GC37718 Tacrine hydrochloride hydrate Tacrine (Tetrahydroaminacrine, Tetrahydroaminoacridine) is a centerally active cholinesterase inhibitor that has been used to counter the effects of muscle relaxants, as a respiratory stimulant, and in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and other central nervous system disorders. It also acts as a histamine N-methyltransferase inhibitor.
- GC37528 Rhodiosin
- GC36916 Picfeltarraenin IV
- GC36915 Picfeltarraenin IB Picfeltarraenin IB, a cucurbitacin glycoside isolated from Picriafel-terrae, is an inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase (AChE). Picfeltarraenin IB can be used for the treatment of herpes infections, cancer and inflammation.
- GC36770 N-p-trans-Coumaroyltyramine N-p-trans-Coumaroyltyramine is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor.
- GC36340 Isorosmanol
- GC36336 Isomerazin A coumarin with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
- GC36334 Isoeugenol acetate
- GC36104 Galanthaminone
- GC35996 Epiberberine chloride An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC35564 BuChE-IN-TM-10
- GC35279 Aldicarb sulfone A metabolite of aldicarb
- GC35272 Ajmalicine A terpenoid indole alkaloid
- GC35236 Acetylshikonin
- GC34993 (R)-Rivastigmine D6 tartrate An internal standard for the quantification of rivastigmine
- GC34947 (-)-Corynoxidine
- GC43926 Jatrorrhizine (chloride) An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC43336 Cyanidin 3-O-β-D-Galactopyranoside (chloride) An anthocyanin flavonoid with antioxidant properties
Items 1 to 50 of 98 total