- MAPK Signaling(24)
- Tyrosine Kinase(54)
- DNA Damage/DNA Repair(35)
- PI3K/Akt/mTOR Signaling(34)
- Microbiology & Virology(23)
- Cell Cycle/Checkpoint(128)
- Ubiquitination/ Proteasome(19)
- JAK/STAT Signaling(8)
- TGF-β / Smad Signaling(10)
- GPCR/G protein(3)
- Stem Cell(10)
- Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel(96)
- Cancer Biology(261)
- Endocrinology and Hormones(100)
- Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes(9)
- Peptide Inhibitors and Substrate(1)
- Other Signal Transduction(62)
- Vitamin D Related(0)
- Antibody-drug Conjugate/ADC Related(0)
- Ox Stress Reagents(17)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC38677 (-)-α-Pinene (-)-α-Pinene 是一种单萜类化合物，通过在 BZD 结合位点作为部分调节剂与 GABAA-苯二氮卓 (BZD) 受体直接结合，显示出增强睡眠的特性。
- GC19566 N-Nitrosodiethylamine
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (sodium salt)
α,β-Methyleneadenosine 5'-triphosphate (αβ-methylene ATP) is a phosphonic analog of ATP that is characterized by the replacement of the bridging oxygen atom between the α- and β-phosphate groups with methylene.
Bacteria synthesize the cellular growth factor putrescine through a number of pathways.
- GC41183 α-Carotene α-Carotene is a precursor of vitamin A that has been found in various fruits and vegetables.
- GC39464 α-Cyclodextrin α-Cyclodextrin 是一个多功能的，可作为纤维原料销售的可溶性膳食纤维。
- GC48276 α-Cyclodextrin (hydrate)
α-D-Galactopyranosylphenyl isothiocyanate is a chemically activated form of galactose that has been used to prepare various neoglycoproteins, which consist of a glycosylated serum albumin substituted with either fluorescein or methotrexate.
- GC48278 α-D-Glucose-1,6-bisphosphate (potassium salt hydrate)
- GC48279 α-D-Glucose-1-phosphate (sodium salt hydrate)
α-Ecdysone is a prohormone of 20-hydroxy ecdysone, an insect-molting, ecdysteroid hormone.
- GC38042 α-Factor Mating Pheromone, yeast (TFA) α-Factor Mating Pheromone, yeast (TFA) 是一种十三肽，由 S. cerevisiae 的 α 细胞分泌产生，通过 Ste2p 受体起作用。
α-GalCer analog 8
α-Galactosylceramide analog 8 (α-GalCer analog 8) is a triazole derivative of α-galactosylceramide.
- GC40262 α-Humulene α-Humulene is a sesquiterpene that has been found in C.
- GC45207 α-hydroxy Farnesyl Phosphonic Acid α-hydroxy Farnesyl phosphonic acid is a nonhydrolyzable analog of farnesyl pyrophosphate which acts as a competitive inhibitor of farnesyl transferase (FTase).
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC40302 α-hydroxy Tamoxifen Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor (ER) modulator that is widely used in the therapeutic and chemopreventive treatment of breast cancer.
- GC48948 α-Ketoglutaric Acid (sodium salt)
- GC45210 α-Linolenic Acid (sodium salt) α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is an essential fatty acid found in leafy green vegetables.
- GC45601 α-Linolenic Acid ethyl ester-d5