The cardiovascular system consists of the heart, blood and blood vessels. These organs form the 3 major closed circulation systems in the body, i.e., the pulmonary, coronary and systemic circulations. Cardiovascular disease includes heart disease, vascular diseases of the brain and kidney, and peripheral arterial diseases. Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death globally. Studies on cardiovascular regulation are important to provide a better understanding of this group of diseases and to help improve the corresponding treatment. read more
Products for Cardiovascular
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC49629 6β-hydroxy Prednisolone A metabolite of prednisolone
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC48283 α-Linolenic Acid-d14
- GC45602 α-Linolenic Acid-d5 MaxSpec• Standard
- GC49467 β-Aescin A triterpenoid saponin with diverse biological activities
- GC49890 β-Glycerophosphate-d5 (sodium salt hydrate) An internal standard for the quantification of β-glycerophosphate
- GC40105 βARK1 Inhibitor βARK1 inhibitor is an inhibitor of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2/β-adrenergic receptor kinase 1 (GRK2/βARK1; IC50 = 126 μM).
- GC41393 ω-3 Arachidonic Acid methyl ester ω-3 Fatty acids, represented primarily by docosahexaenoic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, and α-linoleate, are essential dietary nutrients required for normal growth and development.
- GC41661 (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-Glucuronide (±)-4-hydroxy Propranolol β-D-glucuronide is a metabolite of (±)-4-hydroxy propranolol, which is a metabolite of propranolol.
- GC46273 (±)-Atenolol-d7
- GC46289 (±)-Felodipine-d5
- GC46307 (±)-Propranolol-d7
- GC40229 (±)-Warfarin-d5 (±)-Warfarin-d5 is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of warfarin by GC- or LC-MS.
- GC40386 (±)11(12)-EpETE Eicosapentaenoic acid is converted to epoxyeicosatetraenoic acids (EpETE) by several cytochrome P450 isoforms.
- GC40467 (±)11-HETE (±)11-HETE is one of the six monohydroxy fatty acids produced by the non-enzymatic oxidation of arachidonic acid.
- GC41649 (±)13-HODE cholesteryl ester (±)13-HODE cholesteryl ester was originally extracted from atherosclerotic lesions and shown to be produced by Cu2+-catalyzed oxidation of LDL.
(±)14(15)-EET is biosynthesized in rat and rabbit liver microsomes by CYP450.
- GC41651 (±)14(15)-EET-SI Arachidonic acid is metabolized in the vascular endothelium to epoxytrienoic acids (EETs or EpETrEs) by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC40434 (±)16-HETE Electrolyte and fluid transport in the kidney are regulated in part by arachidonic acid and its metabolites.
- GC41288 (±)17(18)-EpETE-Ethanolamide (±)17(18)-EpETE-Ethanolamide is an ω-3 endocannabinoid epoxide.
- GC40362 (±)18-HEPE (±)18-HEPE is produced by non-enzymatic oxidation of EPA.
- GC40436 (±)18-HETE (±)18-HETE is the racemic version of a cytochrome P450 (CYP450) metabolite of arachidonic acid.
- GC41655 (±)19(20)-EDP Ethanolamide (±)19(20)-EDP ethanolamide is an ω-3 endocannabinoid epoxide and cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist (EC50s = 108 and 280 nM for CB1 and CB2, respectively).
- GC40437 (±)5(6)-DiHET lactone 5,6-DiHET lactone is a lactonized form of 5,6-EET and 5,6-DiHET.
- GC40438 (±)5(6)-EET 5(6)-EET is a fully racemic version of the enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from arachidonic acid by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC40421 (±)8(9)-EE-14(Z)-E (±)14(15)-EE-8(Z)-E is a potent vasodilator in bovine coronary arteries.
- GC40443 (±)9-HETE (±)9-HETE is one of the six monohydroxy fatty acids produced by the non-enzymatic oxidation of arachidonic acid.
(±)9-HODE is one of the two racemic monohydroxy fatty acids resulting from the non-enzymatic oxidation of linoleic acid.
- GC41666 (±)9-HODE cholesteryl ester (±)9-HODE cholesteryl ester was originally extracted from atherosclerotic lesions and shown to be produced by Cu2+-catalyzed oxidation of LDL.
- GC40356 (±)9-HpODE (±)9-HpODE is a racemic mixture of the fatty acid hydroperoxide product (9(S)-HpODE) formed from lipoxygenase action on linoleic acid.
- GC49690 (3R,5R)-Rosuvastatin (calcium salt) A potential impurity found in bulk preparations of rosuvastatin
- GC41694 (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine (3S)-hydroxy Quinidine is an active quinidine metabolite.
- GC48508 (4-Carboxybutyl-d4)triphenylphosphonium (bromide)
- GC40444 (5Z,11Z,15R)-15-Hydroxyeicosa-5,11-dien-13-ynoic Acid (5Z,11Z,15R)-15-Hydroxyeicosa-5,11-dien-13-ynoic acid is a stable isomer of 15(S)-HETE, a major arachidonic acid metabolite from the 15-lipoxygenase pathway.
- GC63685 (6R,7S)-Cefminox sodium heptahydrate (6R,7S)-Cefminox sodium heptahydrate 是 Cefminox sodium heptahydrate 的异构体。Cefminox sodium heptahydrate 是一种 β-内酰胺头孢菌素抗生素，具有广谱抗菌活性。
- GA20031 (Arg⁶,β-cyclohexyl-Ala⁸,D-Tic¹⁶,Arg¹⁷,Cys¹⁸)-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (6-18) amide (mouse, rabbit, rat) The ANP antagonist A71915 inhibits ANP-induced cGMP stimulation.
- GC49003 (E)-Ajoene A disulfide with diverse biological activities
- GC46336 (E)-Guggulsterone
- GC40552 (R)-Acenocoumarol Acenocoumarol is a short-lived oral anti-coagulant, which, like warfarin, functions by inhibiting vitamin K epoxide reductase.
- GC63781 (R)-BAY-899 (R)-BAY-899 是 BAY-899 的 R 型异构体。BAY-899 是一种口服有效和选择性的促黄体生成激素受体 (LH-R) 拮抗剂，对 hLH (人 LH) 和 rLH (大鼠 LH) 的 IC50 分别为 185 nM 和 46 nM。
- GC41722 (R,S)-Carvedilol Glucuronide (R,S)-Carvedilol glucuronide is a racemic mixture of the carvedilol metabolites (R)-carvedilol glucuronide and (S)-carvedilol glucuronide.
- GC40553 (S)-Acenocoumarol Acenocoumarol is a short-lived oral anti-coagulant, which, like warfarin, functions by inhibiting vitamin K epoxide reductase.
- GC48719 (S)-Canadine
- GC63526 (S)-ErSO (S)-ErSO 是一种右旋的 ErSO。(S)-ErSO 在MCF-7 没有效果。
- GC49034 1(R)-(Trifluoromethyl)oleyl alcohol An oleic acid analog
1,3,7-Trimethyluric acid is a methyl derivative of uric acid and a product of C-8 oxidation of caffeine by cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- GC46387 1,3,7-Trimethyluric Acid-d9
- GC41846 1,3-Dioctanoyl-2-Oleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,3-Dioctanoyl-2-oleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains octanoic acid at the sn-1 and sn-3 positions and oleic acid at the sn-2 position.
- GC49346 1-(3-Chlorophenyl)biguanide (hydrochloride) A 5-HT3 receptor agonist
1-O-Hexadecyl-sn-glycerol is a bioactive alkyl glyceryl ether.