Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes
Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes
Satiety, appetite, and craving are CNS drives, whereas metabolism and energy utilization are peripheral endocrine actions.
Stephen M. Stahl, M.D., Ph.D. read more
Products for Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC49008 α-Muricholic Acid-d4 An internal standard for the quantification of α-muricholic acid
- GC40105 βARK1 Inhibitor βARK1 inhibitor is an inhibitor of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2/β-adrenergic receptor kinase 1 (GRK2/βARK1; IC50 = 126 μM).
- GC46314 (±)-β-Hydroxybutyrate-d4 (sodium salt)
- GC45618 (±)-trans-GK563
5(6)-DiHET is a fully racemic version of the enantiomeric forms biosynthesized from 5(6)-EET by epoxide hydrolases.
- GC45252 (-)-Sitagliptin Carbamoyl Glucuronide (-)-Sitagliptin carbamoyl glucuronide is a minor phase II metabolite of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitor (-)-sitagliptin.
- GC49066 (R)-Hydroxychloroquine (sulfate) An isomer of hydroxychloroquine
- GC49067 (S)-Hydroxychloroquine (sulfate) An isomer of hydroxychloroquine
- GC46365 1,1'-(Azodicarbonyl)dipiperidine
- GC41777 1,2,3-Tripalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,2,3-Tripalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitoleic acid at the sn-1, sn-2, and sn-3 positions.
- GC45747 1,2,3-Tripalmitoyl-d31-rac-glycerol
- GC41794 1,2-Diheptanoyl-sn-glycero-3-PC 1,2-Diheptanoyl-sn-glycero-3-PC (DHPC-C7) is a synthetic phosphatidylcholine containing the short-chain (7:0) heptanoic acid at the sn-1 and sn-2 positions.
- GC46477 1-Amino-1-deoxy-D-fructose (hydrochloride)
- GC42035 1-Palmitoyl-2-Stearoyl-3-Oleoyl-rac-glycerol 1-Palmitoyl-2-stearoyl-3-oleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitic, stearic, and oleic acid at the sn-1, sn-2, and sn-3 positions, respectively.
- GC46052 1-Pentadecanoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC45320 1-Stearoyl-3-Oleoyl-rac-glycerol
- GC46400 10(11)-Cl-BBQ Mixture
- GC40317 10(R)-PAHSA 10(R)-PAHSA is a stereoisomer of 10-PAHSA, an endogenous lipid that belongs to a collection of branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs).
- GC40318 10(S)-PAHSA 10(S)-PAHSA is a stereoisomer of 10-PAHSA, an endogenous lipid that belongs to a collection of branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs).
- GC52071 10-oxo-12(Z)-Octadecenoic Acid A metabolite of linoleic acid and an activator of TRPV1
- GC41873 10-Thiastearic Acid Heteroatom-substituted fatty acids have been observed to modulate the extension and desaturating of fatty acids, and to influence their distribution within phospholipids pools.
- GC48710 11-Dehydrocorticosterone
- GC40320 12-PAHSA Branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs) are newly identified endogenous lipids regulated by fasting and high-fat feeding and associated with insulin sensitivity.
- GC18783 13,14-dihydro-15-keto Prostaglandin E1 13,14-dihydro-15-keto Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) is a metabolite of PGE1 with much reduced biological activity.
- GC41907 13C C16 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/16:0) 13C C16 Sphingomyelin is an isotopically enriched form of C16 sphingomyelin with carbon-13 occurring on the fatty acid portion.
- GC18635 18-hydroxy-11-deoxy Corticosterone 18-hydroxy-11-deoxy Corticosterone (18-OH-DOC) is a mineralocorticoid secreted by the zona fasciculata of the adrenal gland.
- GC49671 2,3-Oxidosqualene An intermediate in the biosynthesis of sterols
2-NBDG is a fluorescent glucose analog for visualizing glucose uptake into living cells.
- GC18270 22(S)-hydroxy Cholesterol A synthetic oxysterol and LXR modulator
- GC49169 3,8’-Biapigenin A biflavonoid with diverse biological activities
- GC49850 3-Epideoxycholic Acid A secondary bile acid and an epimer of deoxycholic acid
- GC18403 3-hydroxy Hexanoic Acid 3-hydroxy Hexanoic acid is a hydroxylated fatty acid that has been found in methyl-branched poly(3-hydroxyalkanoate) (PHA) polymers produced by P.
3-Hydroxyisobutyrate (sodium salt)
3-Hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) is an intermediate in the metabolism of the branched-chain amino acid valine that is secreted by skeletal muscle.
- GC42411 4-hydroxy Nonenal Alkyne 4-hydroxy Nonenal (4-HNE) is a major aldehyde produced during the lipid peroxidation of ω-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as arachidonic acid and linoleic acid.
- GC42434 4-methyl-2-Oxovalerate (sodium salt) 4-methyl-2-Oxovalerate is an immediate precursor and metabolite of L-leucine.
- GC49176 5β-Tetrahydrocortisol An endogenous metabolite of cortisol
- GC18870 6-NBDG 6-NBDG is a non-hydrolyzable fluorescent glucose analog that is used to monitor glucose uptake and transport in living cells.
- GC42620 8-Aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic Acid (sodium salt) 8-Aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic acid (APTS) is an anionic fluorescent dye with excitation/emission spectra of 425/503 nm, respectively.
9(R)-PAHSA is a stereoisomer of 9-PAHSA, an endogenous lipid that belongs to a collection of branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs).
- GC40324 9(S)-PAHSA 9-PAHSA is a newly identified endogenous lipid that belongs to a collection of branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs).
- GC46757 9(Z),11(E)-Conjugated Linoleic Acid (sodium salt)
- GC40325 9-PAHSA Branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs) are newly identified endogenous lipids regulated by fasting and high-fat feeding and associated with insulin sensitivity.
- GC42674 ABD459 ABD459 is a neutral antagonist of the central cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor (Ki = 8.6 nM).
- GC49406 ACT-373898 A metabolite of macitentan
- GC49231 Adenylosuccinic Acid (ammonium salt) A purine nucleotide and an intermediate in the purine nucleotide cycle
Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), human
- GC49110 AICA Ribonucleotide An AMPK activator
- GC46821 Ajoene
- GC40812 all-cis-4,7,10,13,16-Docosapentaenoic Acid Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) is a 22-carbon fatty acid found in fish oils.