Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes(肥胖，食欲控制 & 糖尿病)
Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes
Satiety, appetite, and craving are CNS drives, whereas metabolism and energy utilization are peripheral endocrine actions.
Stephen M. Stahl, M.D., Ph.D. read more
Products for Obesity, Appetite Control & Diabetes
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC43779 Glycolithocholic Acid (sodium salt) Glycolithocholic acid is a glycine conjugate of lithocholic acid, a bile acid.
- GC43778 Glycolithocholic Acid Glycolithocholic acid 是一种内源性代谢物，是一种与甘氨酸结合的次级胆汁酸。
- GC43773 Glyburide (potassium salt) Glyburide is a sulfonylurea and an inhibitor of sulfonylurea receptor 1 (SUR1) linked to ATP-sensitive potassium channel Kir6.2 (IC50 = 4.3 nM).
- GC43768 Glucocerebrosides (Gaucher's spleen) Glucocerebrosides are formed by the tethering of glucose to a ceramide by glucosylceramide synthase.
- GC43766 Glucagon Receptor Antagonist Inactive Control An inactive control for glucagon receptor antagonist I
- GC43764 GLP-2 (human) (trifluoroacetate salt) Glucagon-like peptide-2 (GLP-2) is an endogenous peptide hormone formed in L cells of the small and large intestine by cleavage of proglucagon in response to nutrient ingestion.
- GC43754 Ghrelin (rat) (trifluoroacetate salt) Ghrelin is an endogenous gastrointestinal hormone and neuropeptide that binds to the growth hormone (GH) secretagogue receptor (GHS-R).
- GC43732 Ganglioside GM3 Mixture (sodium salt) Ganglioside GM3 is a monosialoganglioside that demonstrates antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in tumor cells by modulating cell adhesion, proliferation, and differentiation.
- GC43671 FKGK 18 FKGK 18 是一种选择性 VIA 组非钙依赖性磷脂酶 A2 (GVIA iPLA2) 抑制剂。
- GC43408 Deoxycholic Acid (sodium salt hydrate) 脱氧胆酸（胆酸）钠水合物是一种胆汁酸，是肠道代谢的副产物，可激活 G 蛋白偶联胆汁酸受体 TGR5。
Dapagliflozin-3-O-β-D-glucuronide is a metabolite of dapagliflozin.
- GC43215 CCK Octapeptide (non-sulfated), (trifluoroacetate salt) Cholecystokinin (CCK) octapeptide is a peptide hormone found in the intestine and brain that stimulates digestion, mediates satiety, and is involved in anxiety.
- GC43180 CAY10592 Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) α, δ, γ are ligand-activated nuclear transcription factors involved in the regulation of energy homeostasis as well as insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism.
- GC43140 Captopril Disulfide 卡托普利二硫化物是卡托普利的代谢物，具有抗高血压活性。
- GC43113 Caerulein (acetate) Caerulein is an oligopeptide originally isolated from skin extracts of H.
C24 dihydro Ceramide (d18:0/24:0)
C24 dihydro Ceramide is a sphingolipid that has been found in the stratum corneum of human skin.
- GC43068 C20 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/20:0) C20 Sphingomyelin is a naturally occurring sphingolipid.
C18:1 Ceramide (d18:1/18:1(9Z))
C18:1 Ceramide is a naturally occurring ceramide.
C18 dihydro Ceramide (d18:0/18:0)
A bioactive sphingolipid
C18 Ceramide (d18:1/18:0)
C18 Ceramide is an endogenous bioactive sphingolipid.
- GC43035 C16 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/16:0) Sphingomyelins are complex membrane lipids composed of phosphorylcholine, sphingosine, and an acylated group, such as a fatty acid.
- GC43033 C16 Lactosylceramide (d18:1/16:0) C16 Lactosylceramide is an endogenous bioactive sphingolipid.
C14 Ceramide (d18:1/14:0)
C14 Ceramide is an endogenous ceramide generated by ceramide synthase 6.
- GC42805 AN-7 α-Lipoic acid is a cyclic disulfide antioxidant that interconverts with its reduced dithiol form.
- GC42796 Amylin (human) (trifluoroacetate salt) Amylin is a 37-residue peptide hormone secreted from pancreatic β-cells that reduces food intake, decreases glucagon secretion, slows gastric emptying, and increases satiety.
- GC42791 Amorfrutin B Amorfrutin B is a partial agonist of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ; Ki = 19 nM and EC50 = 73 nM) that was first isolated from A.
- GC42786 Aminoacetone (hydrochloride) Aminoacetone is a threonine and glycine catabolite that can be converted to methylglyoxal by amine oxidases.
- GC42674 ABD459 ABD459 is a neutral antagonist of the central cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor (Ki = 8.6 nM).
- GC42620 8-Aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic Acid (sodium salt) 8-Aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic Acid（钠盐）是一种水溶性阴离子荧光染料。
- GC42434 4-methyl-2-Oxovalerate (sodium salt) 4-methyl-2-Oxovalerate is an immediate precursor and metabolite of L-leucine.
- GC42411 4-hydroxy Nonenal Alkyne 4-hydroxy Nonenal (4-HNE) is a major aldehyde produced during the lipid peroxidation of ω-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as arachidonic acid and linoleic acid.
3-Hydroxyisobutyrate (sodium salt)
3-Hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) is an intermediate in the metabolism of the branched-chain amino acid valine that is secreted by skeletal muscle.
- GC42035 1-Palmitoyl-2-Stearoyl-3-Oleoyl-rac-glycerol 1-Palmitoyl-2-stearoyl-3-oleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitic, stearic, and oleic acid at the sn-1, sn-2, and sn-3 positions, respectively.
- GC41907 13C C16 Sphingomyelin (d18:1/16:0) 13C C16 Sphingomyelin is an isotopically enriched form of C16 sphingomyelin with carbon-13 occurring on the fatty acid portion.
- GC41873 10-Thiastearic Acid Heteroatom-substituted fatty acids have been observed to modulate the extension and desaturating of fatty acids, and to influence their distribution within phospholipids pools.
- GC41794 1,2-Diheptanoyl-sn-glycero-3-PC 1,2-Diheptanoyl-sn-glycero-3-PC (DHPC-C7) is a synthetic phosphatidylcholine containing the short-chain (7:0) heptanoic acid at the sn-1 and sn-2 positions.
- GC41777 1,2,3-Tripalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol 1,2,3-Tripalmitoleoyl-rac-glycerol is a triacylglycerol that contains palmitoleic acid at the sn-1, sn-2, and sn-3 positions.
Pinolenic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid found in Korean pine (Pinus orientalis) and maritime pine (Pinus pinaster) seed oils.
- GC41601 CAY10591 CAY10591 是一种有效的 Sirt1 激活剂，可抑制 TNF-α；以剂量依赖的方式。
- GC41406 AMP-Deoxynojirimycin The lipid messenger ceramide is converted to glucosylceramide by glucosylceramide synthase (GCS).
- GC41339 Pioglitazone Ketone Pioglitazone ketone is an active metabolite of the PPARγ agonist pioglitazone.
- GC40912 Glycohyocholic Acid 糖球胆酸 (GHCA) 是初级胆汁酸球胆酸的甘氨酸共轭形式。
- GC40889 Benzomalvin A Benzomalvin A 是一种从青霉分离的神经激肽受体的强效拮抗剂。
- GC40812 all-cis-4,7,10,13,16-Docosapentaenoic Acid Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) is a 22-carbon fatty acid found in fish oils.
- GC40788 Pinolenic Acid ethyl ester Pinolenic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid found in Korean pine (Pinus orientalis) and maritime pine (Pinus pinaster) seed oils.
- GC40713 Pinolenic Acid methyl ester Pinolenic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid found in Korean pine (Pinus orientalis) and maritime pine (Pinus pinaster) seed oils.
- GC40666 Diethyl 1,4-dihydro-2,4,6-trimethyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate Diethyl 1,4-dihydro-2,4,6-trimethyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate (DDC) inhibits heme production by inhibiting ferrochelatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the addition of Fe2+ to protoporphyrin IX to create heme B.
- GC40636 Amorfrutin A Amorfrutin A is an isoprenoid-substituted benzoic acid natural product found in the fruit of A.
- GC40384 CAY10410 CAY10410 is an analog of prostaglandin D2/prostaglandin J2 (PGD2/PGJ2) with structural modifications intended to give it PPARγ ligand activity and resistance to metabolism.
- GC40325 9-PAHSA Branched fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids (FAHFAs) are newly identified endogenous lipids regulated by fasting and high-fat feeding and associated with insulin sensitivity.