EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) is the cell-surface receptor of its specific ligands, including epidermal growth factor and TGFα (transforming growth factor α) and is a receptor tyrosine kinase.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC25559 Lapatinib (GW-572016) Ditosylate Lapatinib (GW-572016) Ditosylate is a potent EGFR and ErbB2 inhibitor with IC50 of 10.8 and 9.2 nM in cell-free assays, respectively.
- GC25219 CH7233163 CH7233163 is a non-covalent ATP competitive inhibitor of EGFR-tyrosine kinase with antitumor activities against tumor with EGFR-Del19/T790M/C797S.
- GC68440 EGFR-IN-69
- GC68430 Selatinib
- GC68321 O-Desmethyl gefitinib-d8
- GC68304 Margetuximab
- GC67860 JBJ-09-063 TFA
- GC67759 Lapatinib-d4
- GC67749 Amivantamab
- GC67690 JBJ-09-063 hydrochloride
- GC66432 EAI001
- GC66428 EGFR-IN-5
- GC66405 Panitumumab Panitumumab (anti-EGFR, ABX-EGF) is a recombinant, fully human IgG2 monoclonal antibody that binds to the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR).
- GC66333 Panitumumab (anti-EGFR)
- GC65992 FGFR2-IN-3
- GC65991 FGFR2-IN-3 hydrochloride
- GC65974 EGFR-IN-9
- GC65572 EGFR Protein Tyrosine Kinase Substrate
- GC65436 JND3229 JND3229 is a potent reversible inhibitor of EGFRC797S with an IC50 value of 5.8 nM. JND3229 also potently suppresses EGFRL858R/T790M and EGFRWT with IC50 values of 30.5 nM and 6.8 nM, respectively.
- GC65310 TAS0728 A covalent HER2 inhibitor
- GC64770 Oritinib
- GC64710 MC-Val-Cit-PAB-Amide-TLR7 agonist 4
- GC64497 EGFR-IN-17
- GC64398 Almonertinib mesylate
- GC64302 BAY 2476568
- GC64039 Disitamab vedotin
- GC64017 Befotertinib
- GC63910 BLU-945 BLU-945 is a potent, highly selective, reversible and orally active epidermal growth factor receptor(EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKIs). BLU-945 can be used for the research of lung cancer including non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- GC63797 (S)-Sunvozertinib DZD9008 (Sunvozertinib) is an oral, potent, irreversible, wild type-selective EGFR inhibitor against EGFR or HER2 Exon20ins and other mutations with IC50 ranging from 0.4 nM to 2.1 nM for mutant EGFR.
- GC63521 Sunvozertinib
- GC62958 Erlotinib-13C6
- GC62632 JBJ-04-125-02
- GC62601 Nimotuzumab
- GC62569 DBPR112
- GC62562 EGFR-IN-11
- GC62481 AST5902 trimesylate AST5902 is the principal metabolite of alflutinib both in vitro and in vivo, which exerts remarkable antineoplastic activity similar to alflutinib. AST5902 exhibits much weak CYP3A4 induction potential compared to alflutinib.
- GC62420 EMI56
- GC62402 ASK120067
- GC62385 Simotinib
- GC62384 Epitinib succinate
- GC62341 Rezivertinib
- GC62160 Mobocertinib succinate An inhibitor of mutant EGFR and HER2 receptors
- GC62159 Tucatinib hemiethanolate An inhibitor of HER2
- GC61807 (E/Z)-AG490
- GC61780 SU5204 SU5204 is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor with IC50 of 4 μM and 51.5 μM for FLK-1 (VEGFR-2) and HER2, respectively.
- GC61490 Trastuzumab emtansine Trastuzumab Emtansine(T-DM1,Ado-Trastuzumab emtansine) is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that incorporates the HER2-targeted antitumor properties of trastuzumab with the cytotoxic activity of the microtubule-inhibitory agent DM1.Trastuzumab emtansine has a molecular weight of 145kDa.
- GC61473 Trastuzumab deruxtecan Trastuzumab deruxtecan (DS-8201a, T-DXd, DS-8201) is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) composed of an anti-HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) antibody and a cytotoxic topoisomerase I inhibitor. Trastuzumab deruxtecan shows durable antitumor activity. Trastuzumab deruxtecan has a molecular weight of 153KDa.
- GC50706 JBJ-03-142-02 Highly potent epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and ErbB2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor; HER2) inhibitor
- GC47303 Erlotinib-d6 (hydrochloride) An internal standard for the quantification of erlotinib
- GC61161 Osimertinib D6