ERK (extracellular-signal-regulated kinase), also known as MAPK, is involved in the regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC67905 ERK1/2 inhibitor 7
- GC65510 ERK1/2 inhibitor 1
- GC64496 EF24
- GC64035 Hirsutenone
- GC63903 (E)-Osmundacetone
- GC63459 ERK-IN-3 benzenesulfonate
- GC62448 Rineterkib hydrochloride
- GC62229 ERK-IN-3 ASN007(ERAS 007, ERK-IN-3) is a potent and orally active inhibitor of ERK. ERK-IN-3 inhibits ERK1/2 with 2 nM IC50 values. ERK-IN-3 can be used for the research of cancers driven by RAS mutations.
- GC61865 Cearoin
- GC61466 DMU-212 DMU-212 is a methylated derivative of Resveratrol, with antimitotic, anti-proliferative, antioxidant and apoptosis promoting activities, which can induce mitotic arrest via induction of apoptosis and activation of extracellular-signal-regulated kinase1/2 (ERK1/2) protein.
- GC39485 CK2/ERK8-IN-1 A dual inhibitor of CK2 and ERK8
- GC39325 2,5-Dihydroxyacetophenone 2',5'-Dihydroxyacetophenone (DHAP, 2-Acetylhydroquinone, Quinacetophenone) is a mixture of dihydroxyacetophenone isomers is used in food flavouring. 2',5'-Dihydroxyacetophenone significantly inhibits NO production via the suppression of iNOS expression. 2',5'-Dihydroxyacetophenone significantly decreases levels of the pro-inflammatory cytokines TNF-α and IL-6 by blocking the ERK1/2 and NF-κB signaling pathways.
- GC39074 Tenuifoliside A
- GC38804 JWG-071
- GC38679 Urolithin B A metabolite of ellagic acid
- GA20623 Ac-muramyl-Ala-D-Glu-NH₂ Ac-muramyl-Ala-D-Glu-NH₂ (MDP) 是一种合成的免疫反应肽，由连接到 L-Ala-D-isoGln 短氨基酸链上的 N-乙酰胞壁酸组成。
- GC37071 Ravoxertinib hydrochloride
- GC36596 Methylnissolin A flavonoid with antiproliferative activity
- GC36002 ERK5-IN-2 ERK5-IN-2 is an orally active, sub-micromolar, selective ERK5 inhibitor with IC50 of 0.82 μM and 3 μM for ERK5 and ERK5 MEF2D, respectively.
- GC35674 Chicanine
- GC35412 Asperulosidic Acid
- GC44085 L-Sulforaphene A natural isothiocyanate
- GC43885 Hypothemycin A resorcylic acid lactone polyketide with diverse biological activities
- GC43611 Enniatin B1 An antibiotic ionophore
- GC43610 Enniatin A1 An ionophore antibiotic
- GC41573 Theaflavin 3,3'-digallate A polyphenol with diverse biological activities
- GC40352 Cafestol A natural diterpene which increases serum cholesterol
- GC34831 Tauroursodeoxycholate dihydrate
Longdaysin is a Casein Kinase inhibitor with IC50 values of 8.8 μM, 5.6 μM, 52 μM and 29 μM for CKIδ, CKIα, ERK2 and CDK7.
- GC34342 BAY885 An ERK5 inhibitor
- GC34181 Tauroursodeoxycholate (TUDCA) A taurine-conjugated form of ursodeoxycholic acid
- GC34057 TBHQ (tert-Butylhydroquinone) Tert-butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) is an antioxidant compound which is used to prevent lipid peroxidation and shows multiple cytoprotective actions. It is an activator of Nrf2.
- GC33857 Omtriptolide
- GC33831 Lidocaine hydrochloride (Lignocaine hydrochloride) An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC33206 ERK-IN-1
- GC33051 KO-947 An ERK inhibitor
- GC32900 CC-90003 CC-90003 is an irreversible inhibitor of ERK1/2 with IC50s in the 10-20 nM range and shows good kinase selectivity in a 258-kinase biochemical assay.
- GC32796 ERK5-IN-1 An ERK5 inhibitor
- GC32789 Mogrol
- GC32254 Deltonin
- GC31735 Magnolin A lignan with anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities
- GC31667 AX-15836
- GC30770 LM22B-10 An activator of TrkB and TrkC
- GC30162 trans-Zeatin A cytokinin plant growth regulator
- GC18156 MK8353 MK8353 (SCH900353) 是一种有效的、选择性的、可口服的 ERK1/2 抑制剂，IC50 分别为 23.0 nM 和 8.8 nM； MK8353 具有抗肿瘤活性。
- GC19235 LY3214996 An ERK1/2 inhibitor
- GC19048 AZD-0364 An inhibitor of ERK1/2
- GC17265 AG-126 Tyrosine kinase inhibitor that blocks ERK1/2 phosphorylation
- GC11422 Ulixertinib (hydrochloride) An ERK1/2 inhibitor
- GC17693 Enniatin B A natural inhibitor of Pdr5p in yeast
Items 1 to 50 of 72 total