PI3K (phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase) is a family of enzymes involved in cellular functions such as cell growth, proliferation, differentiation, motility, survival and intracellular trafficking, which in turn are involved in cancer.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC26044 VPS34 inhibitor 1 (Compound 19) VPS34 inhibitor 1 (Compound 19, PIK-III analogue) is a potent and selective inhibitor of VPS34 with an IC50 of 15 nM.
- GC25913 Selective PI3Kδ Inhibitor 1 (compound 7n) Selective PI3Kδ Inhibitor 1 (compound 7n) is an inhibitor of PI3Kδ with an IC50 of 0.9 nM and >1000-fold selectivity against other class I PI3K isoforms [PI3K α/γ/β=3670/1460/21300 nM].
- GC67954 PI3K-IN-36
- GC66463 PI3K/Akt/mTOR-IN-2
- GC66447 PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-4
- GC65969 CHMFL-PI3KD-317
- GC65534 Boc-L-cyclobutylglycine
- GC65507 AZD8154
- GC65442 Musk ketone
- GC65309 GSK-F1
- GC65199 PI3Kδ-IN-1
- GC65149 AZD3458
- GC64992 YH-306
- GC64938 AZD-7648 An inhibitor of DNA-PK
- GC64778 Gilmelisib
- GC64612 GSK251
- GC64223 Sophocarpine monohydrate An alkaloid with diverse biological activities
- GC64035 Hirsutenone
- GC63391 CYH33 methanesulfonate
- GC63017 IHMT-PI3Kδ-372 IHMT-PI3Kδ-372 is a potent and selective phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase δ (PI3Kδ) inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM in the biochemical assay.
- GC62973 FD223
- GC62593 Parsaclisib hydrochloride Parsaclisib (INCB050465, IBI376) Hydrochloride is a potent and highly selective PI3Kδ(PI3K delta) inhibitor with an IC50 of 1 nM at 1 mM ATP in biochemical assay and approximately 20,000-fold selectivity for PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Kγ and 57 other kinases.
- GC62572 hSMG-1 inhibitor 11e
- GC62556 PF-06843195
- GC62521 PI3Kα-IN-4
- GC62495 DS-7423
- GC62480 Zandelisib
- GC62465 Idelalisib D5
- GC62456 SRX3207 SRX3207 is an orally active dual inhibitor of Syk-PI3K with IC50 of 39.9 nM, 31200 nM, 3070 nM, 3070 nM, 244 nM, 388 nM, 9790 nM for Syk, Zap70, BRD41, BRD42, PI3K alpha, PI3K delta, PI3K gamma, respectively. SRX3207 blocks tumor immunosuppression and increases anti-tumor immunity.
- GC62450 (S)-PI3Kα-IN-4
- GC62376 iMDK quarterhydrate
- GC62342 TASP0415914
- GC62340 PIK-108 PIK-108 is a non-ATP competitive, allosteric p110β/p110δ selective inhibitor.
- GC62335 AZ2
- GC62164 BAY1082439 An inhibitor of PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, and PI3Kδ
- GC62141 NVS-PI3-4
- GC62140 PKI-179 A dual PI3K and mTOR inhibitor
- GC61925 hSMG-1 inhibitor 11j
- GC61227 Quercetin D5
- GC60782 Disitertide TFA
- GC60339 SKI V SKI V is a noncompetitive and potent inhibitor of non-lipid sphingosine kinase with IC50 of 2 μM for GST-hSK. SKI-V also inhibits PI3K with IC50 of 6 μM for hPI3k. SKI-V decreases formation of the mitogenic second messenger sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) and induces apoptosis with antitumor activity.
- GC50332 TC KHNS 11 强效选择性 PI 3-激酶 δ；抑制剂；口服生物利用度
carbon monounsaturated fatty acid
- GC38606 Glaucocalyxin A Glaucocalyxin A is a biologically active ent-kauranoid diterpenoid isolated from Rabdosia japonica var. glaucocalyx with antitumor and anti-inflammatory activity. Glaucocalyxin A induces G2/M cell cycle arrest and apoptosis through the PI3K/Akt pathway in human bladder cancer cells.
- GC38482 Desmethylglycitein An active metabolite of daidzein
- GC38473 WYE-687 dihydrochloride An mTOR inhibitor
- GC38401 rac-AZD 6482
- GC38392 Euscaphic acid A triterpene with diverse biological activities
- GC38236 Esculetin A coumarin with diverse actions
- GC38168 Heterophyllin B Heterophyllin B is an active cyclic peptide isolated from Pseudostellaria heterophylla, which provides a novel strategy for the treatment of esophageal cancer.