Survivin is the smallest member of the inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) protein family, a family of highly conserved cell apoptosis inhibitors characterized by the presence of a zinc-binding fold (the baculoviral IAP repeat), that is comprised of a single N-terminal BIR domain, a long C-terminal α-helix coiled region and a dimeric arrangement. Survivin is a bifunctional protein, apart from its ability to inhibit apoptosis, which also plays an essential role in proper cell division. Survivin is not expressed in most normal and terminally differentiated adult tissues but expressed in fetal tissues, where its expression is cell cycle-regulated and peaks at mitosis.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC69884 Shepherdin (79-87) (TFA) Shepherdin (79-87) TFA 是 Shepherdin 的 79 至 87 氨基酸片段。Shepherdin 是一种 Hsp90-Survivin 复合物的拟肽拮抗剂。具有抗肿瘤活性。
- GC60229 LQZ-7I An inhibitor of survivin
- GC35758 Cucurbitacin IIa Curcurbitacin IIA (Cucurbitacin Iia, CuIIa, Hemslecin A, Dihydrocucurbitacin Q1) is the major active component of the Helmseya amabilis root and is known to have antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects.
- GC33097 GDP366 GDP366是survivin和Op18的双重抑制剂，抑制癌细胞生长，诱导细胞衰老和有丝分裂突变。
- GC15632 YM-155 hydrochloride A survivin inhibitor
- GC13107 YM155 A small molecule survivin suppressant