Axl is a receptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm and takes part in the stimulation of cell proliferation.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC14218 TP-0903 An Axl kinase inhibitor
- GC14241 LDC1267 A TAM family kinase inhibitor
- GC13500 UNC2881 A Mer kinase inhibitor
R428, as a Axl inhibitor, blocks Axl autophosphorylation on its C-terminal docking site, Tyr821, at nanomolar concentrations.
- GC14214 BMS-777607 A Met kinase family inhibitor
- GC15779 Cabozantinib (XL184, BMS-907351) A VEGFR2 inhibitor