HSC (Hematopoietic stem cells) are derived from blood and bone marrow that can differentiate into blood and immune cells. They are used for the treatment of leukemia, lymphoma, inherited blood disorders and cancers etc.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC14441 SW033291 A potent inhibitor of 15-PGDH
- GC11275 C34 An inhibitor of TLR4 signaling
- GC11635 TA 02 An inducer of cardiomyocyte differentiation
- GC13825 TA 01 An inducer of cardiomyocyte differentiation
- GC17535 UM 191 UM 191
- GC17043 StemRegenin 1 (SR1) Antagonizes hematopoietic stem cell differentiation