Serine proteases, named for the nucleophilic Ser residue at the active site, are a large and diverse group of proteases (accounting for approximately one-third of all proteases) that are characterized by the presence of the Asp-His-Ser “charge relay” system (catalytic triad) in their chemical structures. However, with the development of technology, a variety of novel serine proteases with catalytic triads and dyads have been discovered, including Ser-His-Glu, Ser-Lys/His, His-Ser-His and N-terminal Ser. Serine proteases are traditionally divided into four clans based on the Asp-His-Ser triad in different structural contexts, including chymotrypsin-like proteases, subtilisin-like proteases, carboxypeptidase Y-like proteases and Clp protease-like proteases.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC26017 UK-371804 HCl UK-371804 is a potent and selective urokinase-type plasmogen activator (uPA) inhibitor with excellent enzyme potency (Ki=10 nM) and selectivity profile (4000-fold versus tPA and 2700-fold versus plasmin).
- GC49221 QLT0267 An ILK inhibitor
- GC15682 Chymostatin A potent inhibitor of chymotrypsin and chymase
- GC13967 Tosyllysine Chloromethyl Ketone (hydrochloride) A non-selective proteinase inhibitor
- GC13421 UCF 101 An Omi/HtrA2 protease inhibitor
- GC17711 PPACKII (trifluoroacetate salt) An irreversible inhibitor of kallikreins
- GC10477 PMSF A nonspecific, irreversible serine protease inhibitor
- GC10613 Nafamostat Mesylate(FUT-175) A serine protease inhibitor
- GC12900 Aprotinin A serine protease inhibitor
- GC14502 AEBSF.HCl An irreversible serine protease inhibitor
- GC10027 Leupeptin, Microbial A reversible protease inhibitor