A carboxypeptidase (CP) is an enzyme involved in the catabolism of proteins that cleaves amino acids from the C-terminal of proteins or large peptides through rapid hydrolysis at the last stages of protein cleavage. So far thirteen mammalian CPs encoded by thirteen known members of the metallocarboxypeptidase gene family and one human-specific CP (CPA3) have been identified. Based primarily on amino acid sequence similarities, metallocarboxypeptidases are divided into two subfamilies, including CPA/B family (CPA1, CPA2, CPB, MK-CPA and KPU) and CPN/E family (CPE/H, CPM, CPN, CPD, CPZ, CPX1, CPX2 and AEBP1). All members in CPA/B family are approximately 34-36 kDa proteins of optimal pH=7; while all members in CPN/E family range in size and pH optima.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC63338 GCPII-IN-1 TFA
- GC60471 2-Benzylsuccinic acid DL-Benzylsuccinic acid (2-benzylbutanedioic acid, Benzylsuccinic acid) is a bacterial xenobiotic metabolite.
- GC35741 CPA inhibitor
- GC35608 Carboxypeptidase G2 (CPG2) Inhibitor
- GC11804 2-Guanidinoethylmercaptosuccinic Acid A carboxypeptidase inhibitor
- GC17937 2-MPPA 2-MPPA (GPI-5693) 是一种具有口服活性的选择性谷氨酸羧肽酶 II (GCP II; PSMA) 抑制剂，IC50 为 90 nM。
- GC18065 ZJ 43 ZJ 43 是一种有效的 NAAG 肽酶抑制剂，IC50 为 2.4 nM，Ki 为 0.8 nM。
- GC13467 PMPA (NAALADase inhibitor) A potent inhibitor of GCP II/NAALADase