NADPH oxidase (NOX) is a transmembrane enzyme that is located in intracellular organelles. NADPH oxidase (NOX) enzymes are membrane-bound proteins that catalyze the conversion of oxygen to superoxide. There are a number of isoforms, NOX1-5 and dual oxidases 1 and 2 (DUOX1-2), which have diverse functions. NOX1, NOX2, NOX4, and NOX5 are expressed in human vascular tissue. NOX1 and NOX2 are regulated by cytosolic components loosely termed as activators or organizers, which are generally recruited to the membrane components following cellular stimuli to assemble an active NOX. Molecular switch from NOX1 to NOX2 in colon cancer cells induces ROS production and subsequently enhances MMP-7 expression by deactivating AMPK. Vascular NOX4 is a multifarious NADPH oxidase. NOX4 is a hydrogen peroxide-generating oxygen sensor.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC38353 APX-115
- GC38115 APX-115 free base Isuzinaxib (APX-115 free base, Ewha-18278 free base) is a potent, orally active inhibitor of pan NADPH oxidase (pan-Nox) with Ki of 1.08 μM, 0.57 μM, and 0.63 μM for Nox1, Nox2 and Nox4, respectively. APX-115 free base (Ewha-18278 free base) significantly suppresses the expression of inflammatory molecules including MCP-1/CCL2, IL-6, and TNFα in the diabetic kidney.
- GC12520 Diphenyleneiodonium chloride A NOX inhibitor
- GC62989 GKT136901 hydrochloride A dual inhibitor of NOX1 and NOX4
- GC11882 GKT137831 A dual NOX1/NOX4 inhibitor
A NOX4 inhibitor
- GC32681 GSK2795039 A NOX2 inhibitor
- GC12291 ML 171 A selective, cell-active Nox1 inhibitor
- GC12323 ML-090 A selective NOX1 inhibitor
- GC50281 NoxA1ds NoxA1ds 是一种高效和选择性的 Nox1（NADPH 氧化酶异构体 1）抑制剂。
- GC63986 VAS 3947
- GC32443 VAS2870 A pan-NADPH oxidase inhibitor