ATP citrate lyase (ATP柠檬酸裂解酶)
ACLY (ATP citrate lyase) catalyzes the synthesis of acetyl-CoA from citrate. It is a cytosolic enzyme that involved in fetal growth/development, tumor cell growth/survival and metabolic disorder etc.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC48923 (±)-Hydroxycitric Acid A hydroxy derivative of citric acid
- GC63570 (-)-Hydroxycitric acid lactone
2-Furoic acid (Furan-2-carboxylic acid)
2-Furoic acid (2-Furancarboxylic acid, Pyromucic acid, 2-Carboxyfuran, α-furancarboxylic acid, α-furoic acid) is an organic compound most widely found in food products as a preservative and a flavoring agent.
- GC10884 BMS-303141 An ACL inhibitor
- GC33760 ETC-1002 (ESP-55016) A prodrug form of ETC-1002-CoA
- GC60919 Hydroxycitric acid tripotassium hydrate
- GC38932 NDI-091143 An ACL inhibitor
- GC16952 SB 204990 A cell-permeable prodrug of SB 201076