MNK (MAP kinase-interacting kinases) is a group of serine/threonine kinase that phosphorylates eukaryotic initiation factor 4E (eIF4E) in the MAPK signaling pathways. It plays an important role in cell transformation and tumor progression.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC33033 ETC-206 An inhibitor of MKNK1 and MKNK2
- GC32937 SLV-2436 (SEL201-88) SEL-201 (SLV-2436, SEL201-88) is a highly potent and ATP-competitive inhibitor of MNK1 and MNK2 with IC50 of 10.8 ?nM and 5.4 nM, respectively.
- GC19131 Tomivosertib A potent inhibitor of MNK1 and MNK2
- GC10666 CGP 57380 Inhibitor of MAPK-interacting kinase1
- GC15391 Cercosporamide A potent inhibitor of fungal Pkc1 and mammalian Mnk isoforms