The Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) induced receptor 2 (EBI2; also known as GPR183) is an orphan member of the 7TM receptor family A. EBI2 is a constitutively active seven-transmembrane receptor. EBI2 has been placed in varying 7TM receptor subgroups by different phylogenetic analyses as being a target of peptide or lipid ligands. EBI2 constitutively activates extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) in a pertussis toxin-insensitive manner. EBI2 is up-regulated up to 200-fold in B cells following EBV infection.
EBI2 activation stimulates immune cell migration and has been genetically linked to autoimmune diseases including type 1 diabetes. Small molecule modulators of EBI2 can be useful for probing the function of the receptor and its relevance to human diseases.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC14433 7α,25-dihydroxy Cholesterol GPR183 agonist
- GC31651 GSK682753A GSK682753A是EB病毒诱导受体2(EBI2)的反向激动剂,IC50值为53.6nM。
- GC38820 ML401 ML401 是一种有效的化学探针，选择性地拮抗 EBI2 (也称为 GPR183)，IC50 值为1.03 nM。ML401 在趋化性分析中显示活性 (IC50=6.24 nM)。ML401 表现出良好的稳定性，且无细胞毒性。
- GC15430 NIBR189 EBI2 (GPR183) receptor antagonist