17,20-lyase, also known as CYP17A1, is a monooxygenase that catalyzes many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids, and other lipids.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC16886 Orteronel For castration-resistant prostate cancer, clinical candidate
- GC50209 S4 High affinity and selective CA IX and CA XII inhibitor
- GC50336 SHIP 2a Cystathione γ lyase (CSE) inhibitor
- GC14911 TAK-700 R-form 17, 20-lyase inhibitor
- GC18123 TAK-700 salt Androgen synthesis inhibitor