Aromatase is an enzyme which belongs to the cytochrome p450 superfamily. It localizes on the endoplasmic reticulum of estrogen producing cell and catalyzes the final step of estrogen biosynthesis, converting androgen to estrogens.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC63755 Exemestane-D2
- GC38682 Flavanone Flavanones (2,3-Dihydroflavone, 4-Flavanone, 2-Phenyl-4-chromanone, 2-Phenylchroman-4-one) show strong antioxidant and radical scavenging activity, and appear to be associated with a reduced risk of certain chronic diseases, the prevention of some cardiovascular disorders, and certain kinds of cancer. Flavanones also exhibit antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory activities, beneficial effects on capillary fragility, and an ability to inhibit human platelet aggregation, anti-ulcer, and anti-allergenic properties.
- GC19151 Fadrozole A non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- GC18301 Fadrozole (hydrochloride) A non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- GC12890 α-Naphthoflavone A flavone that modulates xenobiotic metabolism
- GC12140 Endoxifen Endoxifen Z-异构体是最重要的他莫昔芬代谢物，负责在表达雌激素受体-α (ERα) 的乳腺癌细胞中引发该药物的抗雌激素作用。
- GC12815 Formestane An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC16433 Aminoglutethimide An aromatase inhibitor
- GC10256 Anastrozole An aromatase/CYP19A1 inhibitor
- GC10726 Letrozole An aromatase inhibitor
- GC11813 Exemestane A third generation, irreversible steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- GN10457 Oleuropein A polyphenol