Wee1 is a tyrosine kinase nuclear protein that catalyzes tyrosine phosphorylation of CDC2/Cyclin B kinase. It negatively regulates the entry to mitosis by protecting nucleus from cytoplasmically activated CDC2 kinase.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC65994 WEE1-IN-5 Debio 0123 is an inhibitor of Wee1 kinase which is a key regulator of the G2/M and S phase checkpoints.
- GC62697 ZN-c3 ZN-c3 is an oral active, highly effective and selective Wee1 inhibitor with IC50 of 3.9 nM, which can be used in cancer research.
- GC62449 WEE1-IN-3 WEE1-IN-3 是一种有效的 Wee1 激酶抑制剂，其 IC50 <10 nM。WEE1-IN-3 具有抗癌活性。
- GC50045 PD 166285 dihydrochloride A tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- GC32853 PD0166285 PD0166285 is a potent Wee1 and Chk1 inhibitor with activity at nanomolar concentrations (IC50=24 nM for Wee1 and 72 nM for Myt1). PD0166285 is also a novel G2 checkpoint abrogator. PD0166285 induces apoptosis.
- GC16030 MK-1775 A Wee1 inhibitor and G2 checkpoint abrogator