Protein kinase D (PKD) are a family of serine/threonine kinases comprised of three different but closely related members of Calmodulin-dependent protein kinases, including PKD1, PKD2 and PKD3, that are involved in fission of vesicles at the Golgi compartment, coordination of cell migration and invasion, and regulation of gene transcription. All PKD protein kinases are diacylglycerol (DAG) receptors characterized by the presence of a highly conserved N-terminal regulatory domain, which consists of two zinc finger-like cysteine-rich domains, and an autoinhibitory pleckstrin homology (PH) domain. DAG is able to bind to the cysteine-rich domain of PKD enzymes, which is crucial for kinase activation.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC68537 3-IN-PP1 3-IN-PP1 是一种蛋白激酶 D (PKD) 抑制剂。 3-IN-PP1 对 PKD1、PKD2 和 PKD3 具有有效广泛的 PKD 抑制活性， IC50 值分别为 108、94 和 108 nM。3-IN-PP1 也是一种广谱抗癌剂，对多种肿瘤细胞的生长有抑制作用。3-IN-PP1 可用于癌症研究。
- GC35750 CRT0066101 dihydrochloride CRT0066101 dihydrochloride is a small molecule PKD family specific inhibitor which specifically blocks PKD1/2 activity and does not suppress PKCα/PKCβ/PKCε activity in multiple.
- GC14355 CRT5 A pan PKD inhibitor
- GC13838 CRT 0066101 A pan PKD inhibitor
- GC13589 CID 755673 An inhibitor of protein kinase D
- GC15718 CID 2011756 An inhibitor of protein kinase D
- GC11319 kb NB 142-70 A selective PKD inhibitor