Proteases, also known as peptidases or proteolytic enzymes, consists of a large number of enzymes catalyzing the hydrolysis of peptide bonds and subsequently resulting in the degradation of protein substrates into amino acids. Proteases are involved in a wide range of human diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative disorders, inflammatory diseases and cardiovascular diseases. Thus numerous proteases inhibitors (small molecules and proteins) have been identified to block activity of proteases. Proteases inhibitors can be classified into different types based on the class of proteases they inhibit through two general mechanisms, irreversible “trapping” reactions and reversible tight-binding reactions. Proteases inhibitors have been used as diagnostic or therapeutic agents for the treatment of proteases-related diseases.
Products for Proteases
- Gamma Secretase(51)
- HCV Protease(32)
- HIV Integrase(28)
- HIV Protease(31)
- NS3/4a protease(6)
- Serine Protease(11)
- Cysteine Protease(0)
- Other Proteases(15)
- Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase(9)
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH)(17)
- Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetase(9)
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase(40)
- Drug Metabolite(120)
- E1/E2/E3 Enzyme(61)
- Endogenous Metabolite(1212)
- Farnesyl Transferase(20)
- Glutathione Peroxidase(10)
- Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH)(21)
- Lactate Dehydrogenase(17)
- Mitochondrial Metabolism(50)
- NEDD8-activating Enzyme(7)
- Ser/Thr Protease(15)
- Tryptophan Hydroxylase(9)
- Xanthine Oxidase(12)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC41183 α-Carotene α-Carotene is a precursor of vitamin A that has been found in various fruits and vegetables.
α-Ecdysone is a prohormone of 20-hydroxy ecdysone, an insect-molting, ecdysteroid hormone.
- GC48948 α-Ketoglutaric Acid (sodium salt)
α-Muricholic acid is a murine-specific primary bile acid.
- GC38000 β-Boswellic acid β-Boswellic acid 是从乳香 Boswellia serrate 的树胶脂中分离出来的。β-Boswellic acid 是 5-脂氧合酶 (5-LO) 产物形成的非还原型抑制剂，其直接与 5-LO 相互作用或阻断其易位。β-Boswellic acid 抑制人白血病 HL-60 细胞中 DNA，RNA和蛋白质的合成。
D-Glucose, a naturally occurring monosaccharide found in plants, is the primary energy source for living organisms.
β-Muricholic acid (β-MCA) is a murine-specific primary bile acid.
γ-Aminobutyric acid (4-Aminobutyric acid) 是成年哺乳动物大脑中主要的抑制性神经递质，能够与离子移变 GABA 受体 (GABAA) 受体和促代谢受体 (GABAB) 受体结合发挥作用。
- GC38011 γ-Secretase modulator 4 γ-Secretase modulator 4 是一种有效的 γ- 分泌酶调节剂 (γ-secretase)，在人类和小鼠中降低 Aβ42 产生的 IC50 值分别为 0.014 μM 和 0.017 μM。
- GC15975 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- GC30187 γ-Glu-Phe (γ-Glutamylphenylalanine) γ-Glu-Phe是在酸面团中发现的γ-3谷氨酰二肽。
- GC40259 (±)-β-Tocopherol (±)-β-Tocopherol is a lipid-soluble form of vitamin E with antioxidant activity.
- GC40260 (±)-γ-Tocopherol (±)-γ-Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- GC34961 (±)-BI-D (_plusmn_)-BI-D是HIV整合酶（integrase）变构抑制剂，作用于整合酶与LEDGF/p75结合部位。
- GC41670 (±)-Epinephrine (hydrochloride) (±)-Epinephrine is a natural neurotransmitter that is released from the adrenal medulla and activates adrenoceptors (Kis = 15, 735, and 3,970 nM for α1A-, β2-, and β1-adrenergic receptors, respectively).
- GC38369 (±)-Leucine (±)-Leucine 是一种内源性代谢产物。
- GC39271 (±)-Naringenin (±)-Naringenin 是一种天然类黄酮。(±)-Naringenin 通过激活肌细胞中 BKCa通道对内皮剥脱血管起血管舒张作用。
- GC13890 (±)-Palmitoylcarnitine chloride intermediate in mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation
- GC19444 (±)20-HDHA