DNA methyltransferases (DNMTs) are a family of enzymes that catalyze the transfer of a methyl group from the methyl donor, usually S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) for all known DNMTs, to the 5-position of cytosine residues in DNA. In mammals, four members of the DNMT gene family have been identified and designated, DNMT1, DNMT3A, DNMT3B and DNMT3L respectively, in which DNMT1 encodes the maintenance methyltransferase, DNMT3A/3B encode the de novo methyltransferases, and DNMT3L encodes an enzyme without any inherent enzymatic activity. Mammalian DNMTs are involved in transcriptional silencing of several sequence classes and play an important role in maintaining genome stability and genomic integrity.
- Cat.No. 产品名称 Information
- GC65546 DNMT3A-IN-1
- GC65242 TFMB-(S)-2-HG
- GC64733 Procainamide An Analytical Reference Standard
- GC64210 (R)-GSK-3685032
- GC63483 GSK-3685032 GSK3685032 is a non-time-dependent, highly selective enzymatic inhibitor of DNA methyltransferase (DNMT1) with IC50 of 0.036 μM, and over 2500-fold more selective than DNMT3A/3L and DNMT3B/3L.
- GC61662 5-Fluoro-2'-deoxycytidine 2'-Deoxy-5-fluorocytidine (5-fluoro-2(')-deoxycytidine, FCdR), a pyrimidine analog, is a DNA methyltransferase (DMNT) inhibitor currently in clinical trials for solid tumors.
- GC60310 Psammaplin A
- GC36196 Guadecitabine sodium Guadecitabine sodium (SGI-110 sodium) 是第二代 DNA 甲基转移酶 (DNMT) 抑制剂，用于研究急性髓性白血病 (AML) 和骨髓增生异常综合征 (MDS)。
- GC36153 Glucose-conjugated MGMT inhibitor
- GC35714 CM-579 trihydrochloride
- GC35180 6-Methyl-5-azacytidine
- GC42562 5-Methyl-2'-deoxycytidine A pyrimidine nucleoside
- GC34498 Bobcat339 hydrochloride A cytosine derivative
- GC33320 CM-579
- GC33148 DC-05 A non-nucleoside DNMT1 inhibitor
- GC32872 DC_517
- GC31365 γ-Oryzanol Gamma-oryzanol (GO), a nutriactive phytochemical naturally occurring in crude rice bran oil, is an antioxidant compound used to treat hyperlipidemia, disorders of menopause and to increase the muscle mass. γ-Oryzanol is a potent DNA methyltransferases (DNMTs) inhibitor in the striatum of mice. γ-Oryzanol significantly inhibits the activities of DNMT1 (IC50=3.2 μM), DNMT3a (IC50=22.3 μM).
- GC11302 Hinokitiol A tropolone with diverse biological activities
- GC12367 CM-272 An inhibitor of G9a, GLP, and DNA methyltransferases
- GC12775 2',3',5'-triacetyl-5-Azacytidine A prodrug form of 5-azacytidine
Amide of nanaomycin A
- GC14364 SGI-1027 A DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
- GC14562 Nanaomycin A A bacterial metabolite
- GC17428 SGI-110 SGI-110 (SGI-110) 是第二代 DNA 甲基转移酶 (DNMT) 抑制剂，用于研究急性髓性白血病 (AML) 和骨髓增生异常综合征 (MDS)。
- GC14366 Thioguanine A thiopurine analog
- GC12153 Zebularine A DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
- GC13398 RG 108 DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
Inactivator of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase
- GC10946 5-Azacytidine A DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
- GC15255 Decitabine(NSC127716, 5AZA-CdR) A 2’ deoxy analog of 5-azacytidine