Proteases, also known as peptidases or proteolytic enzymes, consists of a large number of enzymes catalyzing the hydrolysis of peptide bonds and subsequently resulting in the degradation of protein substrates into amino acids. Proteases are involved in a wide range of human diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative disorders, inflammatory diseases and cardiovascular diseases. Thus numerous proteases inhibitors (small molecules and proteins) have been identified to block activity of proteases. Proteases inhibitors can be classified into different types based on the class of proteases they inhibit through two general mechanisms, irreversible “trapping” reactions and reversible tight-binding reactions. Proteases inhibitors have been used as diagnostic or therapeutic agents for the treatment of proteases-related diseases.
Products for Proteases
- Gamma Secretase(53)
- HCV Protease(32)
- HIV Integrase(28)
- HIV Protease(31)
- NS3/4a protease(6)
- Serine Protease(12)
- Cysteine Protease(0)
- Other Proteases(15)
- Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase(9)
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH)(17)
- Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetase(9)
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase(42)
- Drug Metabolite(359)
- E1/E2/E3 Enzyme(70)
- Endogenous Metabolite(1317)
- Farnesyl Transferase(21)
- Glutathione Peroxidase(10)
- Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH)(21)
- Lactate Dehydrogenase(17)
- Mitochondrial Metabolism(170)
- NEDD8-activating Enzyme(7)
- Ser/Thr Protease(21)
- Tryptophan Hydroxylase(10)
- Xanthine Oxidase(14)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
α-Carotene is a precursor of vitamin A that has been found in various fruits and vegetables.
α-Ecdysone is a prohormone of 20-hydroxy ecdysone, an insect-molting, ecdysteroid hormone.
- GC45208 α-hydroxy Metoprolol α-hydroxy Metoprolol is an active metabolite of the β1-adrenergic receptor blocker metoprolol.
- GC48948 α-Ketoglutaric Acid (sodium salt)
α-Muricholic acid is a murine-specific primary bile acid.
- GC40480 α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)acetonitrile α-Phenyl-α-(2-pyridyl)thioacetamide, also known as antigastrin and SC-15396, is an inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- GC38000 β-Boswellic acid β-Boswellic acid 是从乳香 Boswellia serrate 的树胶脂中分离出来的。β-Boswellic acid 是 5-脂氧合酶 (5-LO) 产物形成的非还原型抑制剂，其直接与 5-LO 相互作用或阻断其易位。β-Boswellic acid 抑制人白血病 HL-60 细胞中 DNA，RNA和蛋白质的合成。
- GC63275 β-Cryptoxanthin β-Cryptoxanthin ((3R)-β-Cryptoxanthin) 是从萨摩橘中分离的一种含氧类胡萝卜素，也是有效的抗氧化剂。β-Cryptoxanthin 具有抗应激作用。
D-Glucose, a naturally occurring monosaccharide found in plants, is the primary energy source for living organisms.
- GC40719 β-Muricholic Acid A murine-specific primary bile acid
γ-Aminobutyric acid (4-Aminobutyric acid) 是成年哺乳动物大脑中主要的抑制性神经递质，能够与离子移变 GABA 受体 (GABAA) 受体和促代谢受体 (GABAB) 受体结合发挥作用。
- GC63279 γ-Glu-Gly TFA γ-Glu-Gly 是一种 γ-谷氨酰二肽，是一种人体脂质代谢物。γ-Glu-Gly 与 GABA (γ-氨基丁酸)结构相似，可作为兴奋性氨基酸的拮抗剂。
- GC40790 γ-Linolenic Acid ethyl ester γ-Linolenic acid (GLA) is an ω-6 fatty acid which can be elongated to arachidonic acid for endogenous eicosanoid synthesis.
- GC38011 γ-Secretase modulator 4 γ-Secretase modulator 4 是一种有效的 γ- 分泌酶调节剂 (γ-secretase)，在人类和小鼠中降低 Aβ42 产生的 IC50 值分别为 0.014 μM 和 0.017 μM。
- GC15975 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- GC30187 γ-Glu-Phe (γ-Glutamylphenylalanine) γ-Glu-Phe是在酸面团中发现的γ-3谷氨酰二肽。
- GC41552 ω-3 Arachidonic Acid ω-3 Arachidonic acid is a rare PUFA found in trace amounts in dietary sources.
- GC40259 (±)-β-Tocopherol (±)-β-Tocopherol is a lipid-soluble form of vitamin E with antioxidant activity.
- GC40260 (±)-γ-Tocopherol (±)-γ-Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.