Cells undergo a complex cycle of growth and division that is referred to as the cell cycle. The cell cycle consists of four phases, G1 (GAP 1), S (synthesis), G2 (GAP 2) and M (mitosis). DNA replication occurs during S phase. When cells stop dividing temporarily or indefinitely, they enter a quiescent state called G0. read more
Products for Cell Cycle/Checkpoint
- Aurora Kinase(53)
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinases(82)
- E1 enzyme(1)
- Arp2/3 Complex(8)
- ECM & Adhesion Molecules(31)
- Cytoskeleton & Motor Proteins(43)
- Endomembrane System & Vesicular Trafficking(21)
- Genotoxic Stress(15)
- Inositol Phosphates(18)
- Cellular Chaperones(1)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
α-D-Galactopyranosylphenyl isothiocyanate is a chemically activated form of galactose that has been used to prepare various neoglycoproteins, which consist of a glycosylated serum albumin substituted with either fluorescein or methotrexate.
- GC41676 (±)-Nornicotine (±)-Nornicotine is a metabolite of nicotine that acts as a neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonist.
- GC41684 (±)-trans-1,2-Bis(2-mercaptoacetamido)cyclohexane (±)-trans-1,2-Bis(2-mercaptoacetamido)cyclohexane (BMC) is a cyclohexane with two mercaptoacetamido groups.
(±)12(13)-DiHOME is the diol form of (±)12(13)-EpOME, a cytochrome P450-derived epoxide of linoleic acid also known as isoleukotoxin.
- GC41656 (±)2-(14,15-Epoxyeicosatrienoyl) Glycerol 2-Arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) is an endogenous central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor agonist that is present at relatively high levels in the central nervous system.
- GC45890 (+)-Abscisic Acid-d6
- GC41268 (E)-2-Hexadecenal Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P), a bioactive lipid involved in many signaling processes, is irreversibly degraded by the membrane-bound S1P lyase.
- GC41701 (E)-2-Hexadecenal Alkyne (E)-2-Hexadecenal alkyne is an alkyne version of the sphingolipid degradation product (E)-2-hexadecenal that can be used as a click chemistry probe.
- GC46335 (E)-Fenpyroximate
- GC10419 (R)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- GC16429 (R)-DRF053 dihydrochloride cdk/CK1 inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
- GC41719 (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin (R)-nitro-Blebbistatin is a more stable form of (+)-blebbistatin, which is the inactive form of (-)-blebbistatin.
- GC46347 (S)-(+)-Methoprene
- GC41557 (S)-3'-amino Blebbistatin (S)-3'-amino Blebbistatin is a more stable and less phototoxic form of (-)-blebbistatin, which is a selective cell-permeable inhibitor of non-muscle myosin II ATPases.
- GC41484 (S)-3'-hydroxy Blebbistatin (S)-3'-hydroxy Blebbistatin is a more stable and less phototoxic form of (-)-blebbistatin, which is a selective cell-permeable inhibitor of non-muscle myosin II ATPases.
- GC14497 (S)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- GC34999 (S)-Ceralasertib (S)-Ceralasertib 从专利 WO2011154737A1 中获取，化合物 II，IC50 为 2.578 nM。(S)-Ceralasertib 是一种有效的选择性亚砜亚胺吗啉代嘧啶 ATR 抑制剂，具有优异的临床前物化和药代动力学 (PK) 特征。(S)-Ceralasertib 水溶性改善，并且消除 CYP3A4 时间依赖性抑制。
- GC46351 (S)-CR8
- GC41737 (S)-Glycyl-H-1152 (hydrochloride) Two Rho-associated kinases (ROCK), ROCK-I and ROCK-II, act downstream of the G protein Rho to regulate cytoskeletal stability.
- GC40145 (S)-Laudanosine (S)-Laudanosine is the (S) enantiomer of laudanosine, a metabolite of the neuromuscular blocking agents atracurium and cisatracurium.