- Cancer Biology Peptides(42)
- Ras-like GTPases(11)
- Cell Proliferation, Viability & Cytotoxicity(0)
- Tumor Microenvironment(27)
- Cell Migration & Metastasis(8)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- GC49140 α-Conotoxin ImI (trifluoroacetate salt) A conotoxin and an antagonist of α7 nAChRs
α-D-Galactopyranosylphenyl isothiocyanate is a chemically activated form of galactose that has been used to prepare various neoglycoproteins, which consist of a glycosylated serum albumin substituted with either fluorescein or methotrexate.
- GC45207 α-hydroxy Farnesyl Phosphonic Acid α-hydroxy Farnesyl phosphonic acid is a nonhydrolyzable analog of farnesyl pyrophosphate which acts as a competitive inhibitor of farnesyl transferase (FTase).
- GC41499 α-Phellandrene α-Phellandrene is a cyclic monoterpene that has been found in various plants, including Cannabis, and has diverse biological activities.
- GC40789 β-Cembrenediol β-Cembrenediol (β-CBT) is a natural product from tobacco plants that is found in cigarette smoke condensate.
- GC48299 β-D-Ribofuranose 1,2,3,5-tetraacetate
- GC48998 β-Defensin-1 (human) (trifluoroacetate salt) An antimicrobial peptide
- GC45604 β-Rubromycin
- GC41109 δ12-Prostaglandin J2 δ12-PGJ2 is a decomposition product of PGD2 in aqueous media in the presence of albumin.
- GC48532 ε-Rhodomycinone
- GC41669 (±)-Enterolactone Diets high in fiber contain plant lignan species that may be directly responsible for some observed health benefits of these diets.
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate (sodium salt)
(±)-Equol 4'-sulfate is a gut-mediated phase II metabolite of the isoflavonoid phytoestrogen (±)-equol.
- GC46000 (•)-Drimenol
- GC48635 (-)-Cryptopleurine
- GC45250 (-)-L-threo-PDMP (hydrochloride) (-)-L-threo-PDMP is an enhancer of ganglioside biosynthesis.
- GC45251 (-)-Neplanocin A S-Adenosylhomocysteine (SAH) hydrolase catalyzes the reversible hydrolysis of SAH to adenosine and homocysteine.
- GC45253 (-)-Viriditoxin (-)-Viriditoxin is a mycotoxin originally isolated from A.
- GC48508 (4-Carboxybutyl-d4)triphenylphosphonium (bromide)
- GC46038 (5E)-7-Oxozeaenol
- GC41702 (E)-5-(2-Bromovinyl)uracil (E)-5-(2-Bromovinyl)uracil (BVU) is a pyrimidine base and an inactive metabolite of the antiviral agents sorivudine and (E)-5-(2-bromovinyl)-2'-deoxyuridine (BVDU) that may be regenerated to BVDU in vivo.